Advanced broad spectrum sunscreens
La Roche-Posay offers a unique line of sunscreens suitable for sensitive skin. Anthelios sunscreen contains the exclusive Cell-Ox Shield? technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection plus antioxidants to protect skin from free radicals. Explore face sunscreen, body sunscreen, mineral sunscreen, sunscreen primer, and more. Experience allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, comfortable sun protection.
Tips And Advice
What should I look for in a sunscreen?
- Broad spectrum SPF against UVA and UVB rays: Both UVA and UVB rays have been proven to cause damage that can lead to the development of skin cancer.
- Photostable sunscreens, as they are proven to resist break down in high-UV conditions.
- UVA rays have been shown to penetrate deeper into the skin, damaging its elasticity and contributing to premature skin aging. Look for broad spectrum SPF.
Tips to apply sunscreen properly
- Apply a generous amount 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply the right amount of sunscreen. 1 ounce (a shot glass) is the recommended amount by dermatologists to cover your full body.
- Reapply every 2 hours, or after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- Follow the directions listed in the drug facts section of the product carton.